Due to the aggressive nature of the COVID-19 infection, Nagare will implement the highest level of recommended safety measures for the health and wellbeing of all clients and practitioners. We invite you to become familiarized with our safe practice protocol before your visit to the studio.
It is our goal to treat every person as a whole person and this is only enhanced at this time. To that end, please read the changes in policy to how sessions will be managed at Nagare.
Thank you for your continued support.
Find your flow – now more than ever. ❤️
We are practicing the CDC recommendations for vaccination, masks and hygiene. Every practitioner is fully vaccinated. While we do not require vaccination for clients, we are requiring masks for every client unless you have breathing safety issues that prevent the use of a mask.
Regardless of vaccination status, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please cancel your appointment.
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or taste
If you have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please cancel your appointment and reschedule after having received a negative test.
- All sessions will be private and there will be at least a half hour in between sessions for studio cleaning and to avoid clients crossing paths
- Clients will be asked to text upon arrival and wait in their car until their instructor has told them to come in
- Front door will remain locked at all times
- Although hands on will NOT be used and distancing will be practiced in sessions, there are ways to instruct use of breathe and verbal coaching to help
- Clients are required to wear a face mask during their session
- Teachers will be wearing face masks
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry to the studio. If a client is running an elevated temperature, they will be asked to reschedule.
- Teachers will be monitoring their temperatures
- Please leave all shoes and jackets in the front waiting room
- Everyone is required to wash their hands before their session
- If you wish to wear gloves for your session, you may
What we’re doing to keep the studio as safe as possible – Regular cleaning at the beginning of every day, between each client and at the end of every day includes:
- Disinfecting all commonly touched objects (ie doorknobs, light switches, faucets etc)
- Thorough cleaning of equipment
- Sanitizing of straps with a UVC light box. UVC light boxes are commonly used to kill bacteria and some viruses; it has not been proven to kill COVID-19.
- Constant air purification